"Learning from Kellie is great opportunity for the rider and the horse. On my first lesson, all I knew about horses was that I had finally had one. What to do next was a comple..."Tauna Bogle
"Mohna and I have been having the best time at Kellie's clinics! She has a great way of teaching that is easy to understand. Kellie breaks things down into simple steps - which..."Eileen CoeGeronimohna's Mom
Recent Blog Entries
Group rates and lesson packages are available.
- $65.00 per training session on property
- $75.00-$100.00 per training session off property
Weekly and monthly rates:
- $350.00 per week
- $1,200.00 per month
All weekly and monthly training: Riding/ working horse 5-6 days per week
Areas covered but not limited to: round pen and arena work, trail riding, group riding, and obstacle training.
My training programs are designed based on the individual needs of the horse and rider. Serving ALL of south Florida
- Includes 3 lessons on loading your horse.
- Trailer loading may take some time and you should plan for an all day event.
- Cost is $300.00.
Any skill level, discipline, and age. Group and private instruction is available.
Workshops and obstacle training
- up to 10 people (3 hours)
- Covering topics you choose
- Work at your own paceCost is $40.00 per rider and $10.00 per auditor.
- Lunch included
- Trail riding workshop all day.
- Arena work first half of each day, then trail riding second half.
- Cost is $150.00 per rider per day and $35.00 per day Audit
- Multiple day discounts and group rates available.
- Limited to 6 riders per day, unlimited auditors.
- Lunch included
- Off site trail and training camps available call or text to inquire. 239-691-3772
Our clinics cover a wide range, including basic horsemanship, advanced maneuvers, and problems solving solutions. Some clinics are designed for different skill levels.
Contact us to see how you can host a clinic at your facility or in your area, and receive your spot for free!
- 1 Day: 150.00 per person.
- 2 Day: 250.00 per person
- 3 Day: 400.00 per person
- Auditors $35 per person per day, children 10 and under are free
- Show prep clinics $50.00 per person 4 hours