- $65.00 per session on property
- $75.00-$100.00 per training session off property
- Contact for group rates or packages.
Weekly and monthly rates:
- $350.00 per week
- $1,200.00 per month
- All weekly and monthly training: Riding/ working horse 5-6 days per week. Areas covered but not limited to: round pen and arena work, trail riding, group riding, and obstacle training.
- Includes 3 lessons on loading your horse.
- Trailer loading may take some time and you should plan for an all day event.
- Cost is $300.00
My training programs are designed based on the individual needs of the horse and rider..
Workshops and obstacle training
- Any skill level, discipline, and age. Group and private instruction is available.
- 4 to 10 people (3 hours)
- Covering topics you choose
- Work at your own pace
- Cost is $40.00 per rider and $10.00 per auditor
- Arena work first half of each day, then trail riding second half.
- Cost is $150.00 per rider per day and $35.00 per day Audit
- Multiple day discounts and group rates available.
- Limited to 6 riders per day, unlimited auditors.
- Lunch included
- Off site trail and training camps available call or text to inquire. 239-691-3772
Our clinics cover a wide range, including basic horsemanship, advanced maneuvers, and problems solving solutions. Some clinics are designed for different skill levels.
Contact us to see how you can host a clinic at your facility or in your area, and receive your spot for free!
- 1 Day: 150.00 per person.
- 2 Day: 250.00 per person
- 3 Day: 400.00 per person
- Auditors $35 per person per day, children 10 and under are free
- Show prep clinics $50.00 per person 4 hours
- $500.00 per month per horse.
- Includes: Daily feeding, stall cleaning, turn out, 1 bag of bedding per week per stall and a fan.
- Use of 150x95ft lighted riding arena and 55ft round pen. Air conditioned tack room. Wash rack.
- Owner provides all feed, hay, supplements and extra bedding for each horse.
- CLICK here for gallery